Millennium Technology Solutions provides small, medium, and large-sized businesses with the best protection for their computer data.
Our backup solution is MAX Backup powered by Solarwinds. The server’s entire disk drive gets imaged several times a day backed up to a file stored locally on an external hard drive or NAS device. At the end of the day, the daily images are compressed and encrypted into one file and stored locally and offsite.
- EXTENSIVE. Backup all of your computers with one account.
- SIMPLE. One backup program for all your backup needs.
- SECURE. All data is compressed and encrypted before it leaves your computers. The backups are compliant with HIPAA, SOX, PCI-DSS, etc.
- POWERFUL. Recover and restore your file versions over 2-3 months of the original backup.
- MONITORED DAILY. We monitor all backups daily to ensure the previous night’s backups were successful. Any exceptions are verified by a tech to ensure the integrity of the backups.
MTS technicians will manually verify your primary backups actually did run successfully the night before… every day of the week. We also receive alerts in the event of a backup failure to make sure we react appropriately when we should. If we find discrepancies with your backups, we initiate immediate remedies to resolve those issues. We typically use three levels of backups to ensure restoration success. This includes restoring simple individual files or e-mail threads to complete business continuity planning and server disaster recovery restorations.
MAX Backup Solution
Our backup solution is MAX Backup powered by Solarwinds. The server’s entire disk drive gets imaged several times during the day to a file stored locally on an external hard drive or NAS device. Daily images are compressed and encrypted into one file and synchronized with Solar Wind’s data storage facility.
Select Backup Solution
For our smaller clients that do not have servers or do not want “imaging” backups, we have Select Backups which backup to an external hard drive and also offsite to a cloud based server. Instead of imaging the entire server, we select only the important files to be backed up.
Business Continuity Planning
“Plan B” for disasters and disruptions to your business.
MCSCT is expert in Business Continuity Planning (BCP) and Disaster Recovery Planning (DRP) to help companies stay operational in the event of a major disruption to their business. BCP and DRP are regulatory requirements for companies in certain industries as mandated by the federal government acts: HIPAA, Sarbanes Oxley, PCI-DSS, and GLBA.